- 30-40 mmHg compression rating, "extra-firm" medical support used to treat severe conditions
- Closed Toe
- Defined heal pocket and soft top band for comfort, durability, and fit
- Knit with: 80% nylon / 20% spandex
- 5 intervals of therapeutic graduated compression
- Doctor-recommended to help relieve tired, heavy, and aching legs. Aids in the treatment of spider veins, varicose veins, and swelling of the leg and feet
- Made in the USA by Truform® (model 8845)
Truform 8845 (from the "Classic Medical" series) for both men and women utilize graduated compression technology to restore leg health. The smooth knit and traditional styling are made to perform with daily use. Opaque material conceals various conditions. Medical-grade support with functional design and durability.
Some users may benefit from the use of donning gloves and/or a stocking donner.