- 8-15 mmHg compression rating, "mild" medical support
- Stylish dress rib pattern has the looks and feel of contemporary socks
- Reinforced toe, defined heal pocket, and soft top band for comfort, durability, and fit
- Knit with: 93% nylon / 7% spandex
- 5 intervals of therapeutic graduated compression
- Doctor-recommended to help relieve tired, heavy, and aching legs. Aids in the treatment of spider veins, varicose veins, and swelling of the leg and feet
- Ideal when sitting or standing for long periods of time
- Made in the USA by Truform® (model 1942)
Truform 1942 (from Truform "Dress" series) captures the design of a Men's dress sock with integrated style features for daily use. Graduated compression technology helps improve circulation and energize legs. Known for a soft weave that is smooth and versatile.
Some users may benefit from the use of donning gloves and/or a stocking donner.