- 18 mmHg compression rating targeted at the ankle (designed for reclined recuperation, post surgery, or bed confinement)
- Closed Toe
- Short Length (for users measuring less than 15" form heel to knee)
- Defined heal pocket and soft non-constricting top band for comfort, durability, and fit
- Knit with: 89% nylon / 11% spandex
- 5 intervals of therapeutic graduated compression
- Anti-microbial treatment integrated into the garment
- Doctor-recommended to help reduce the danger of thromboembolic disease
- Made in the USA by Truform (model 8808s)
Truform 8808s (from the "Classic Medical" series) Short Length for both men and women use graduated compression technology to restore leg health. A higher compression rating targeted at the ankle, helps circulation during post hospital recovery. Anti-embolism, commonly referred to as "TED" hose (short for thromboembolism-deterrent) are a preferred choice for recuperating patients.
Some users may benefit from the use of donning gloves and/or a stocking donner.