- 15-20 mmHg compression rating, "moderate" medical support
- Specially designed for Women
- Woven diamond pattern detailing
- Reinforced toe and heal provide comfort, durability, and fit
- Soft top comfort band helps keep the sock in place
- Knit with: 85% nylon / 15% spandex
- 5 intervals of therapeutic graduated compression
- Doctor-recommended to help relieve tired, heavy, and aching legs. Aids in the treatment of spider veins, varicose veins, and swelling of the leg and feet
- Ideal when sitting or standing for long periods of time
- Made in the USA by Truform (model 1976)
Truform 1976 (from the "Ladies Socks" series) are anatomically designed for women. A designer knit suitable for all occasions adds style, while incorporating the added health benefits of compression technology. Easy to apply and remove, these socks are softer and lighter than medical counterparts. These trouser socks are a great choice for daily casual wear and air travel.
Some users may benefit from the use of donning gloves and/or a stocking donner.
An alternative to Jobst, Rejuva, Sigvaris, Therafirm, and Medivan - Truform offers the best value, durability and comfort. Please remember to check your size as all brands vary in fit.