- 30-40 mmHg compression rating, "extra-firm" medical support used to treat severe conditions
- Smooth microfiber rib pattern
- Reinforced toe, defined heal pocket, and soft top band for comfort, durability, and fit
- Knit with: 86% nylon / 14% spandex
- 5 intervals of therapeutic graduated compression
- Doctor-recommended to help relieve tired, heavy, and aching legs. Aids in the treatment of spider veins, varicose veins, and swelling of the leg and feet
- Ideal when sitting or standing for long periods of time
- Made in the USA by Truform (model 1954)
Truform 1954 (from Truform "Dress Wear" series) captures the design of a Men's dress sock with integrated style features for daily use. Graduated compression technology helps improve circulation and energize legs. Known for a soft microfiber weave that provides comfort and easy application.
Some users may benefit from the use of donning gloves and/or a stocking donner.