- 15-20 mmHg compression rating, "moderate" medical support
- below knee over the calf length
- Shock absorbing cushion sole and larger ribbing weave for added comfort
- Moisture wicking fibers with antibacterial and anti-fungal finish
- Knit with: 64% acrylic / 29% nylon / 7% spandex
- 5 intervals of therapeutic graduated compression
- Doctor-recommended to help relieve tired, heavy, and aching legs. Aids in the treatment of spider veins, varicose veins, and swelling of the leg and feet
- Ideal when sitting or standing for long periods of time
- Made in the USA by Truform (model 1933)
Truform 1933 (from Truform "Active" series) is a Men's everyday casual style sock with integrated performance features for athletic and active users. Graduated compression technology helps improve circulation and revitalizes legs. Moisture management acrylic materials keep feet dry while stay-fresh treatment helps control odors.
Some users may benefit from the use of donning gloves and/or a stocking donner.
An alternative to Jobst, Rejuva, Sigvaris, Therafirm, and Medivan - Truform offers the best value, durability and comfort. Please remember to check your size as all brands vary in fit.