- 8-15 mmHg compression rating, "mild" medical support for men and women
- Crew length (mid-calf) Sock
- Extra plush knit padding around the foot
- Seamless toe, irritation free design
- Moisture wicking yarns with antibacterial and antifungal finish
- Knit with: 81% acrylic / 17% nylon / 2% spandex
- Doctor-recommended for the care and protection of sensitive feet
- Ideal for diabetic use and symptoms arising from arthritis
- Made in the USA by Truform (model 1912)
Truform 1912 (from the "TruSoft" series) is specifically designed for sensitive feet. Non-constricting, gentle compression keeps the sock in place without bunching. A seamless toe, extra padding, and moisture management reduce friction to provide all-day cushioned comfort. Perfect for both men and women.
An alternative to Jobst, Rejuva, Sigvaris, Therafirm, and Medivan - Truform offers the best value, durability and comfort. Please remember to check your size as all brands vary in fit.