- 8-15 mmHg compression rating, "mild" medical support for women
- Lace trim top band, lined with latex-free silicone, keeps garment in place
- Closed Toe
- Anatomically designed heal pocket ensures proper fit and added comfort
- Knit with: 88% nylon / 12% spandex
- 5 intervals of therapeutic graduated compression
- Doctor-recommended to help relieve tired, heavy, and aching legs. Aids in the treatment of spider veins, varicose veins, and swelling of the leg and feet
- Ideal when sitting or standing for long periods of time
- Made in the USA by Truform (model 1764)
Truform 1764 (from the Truform "Lites" series) emulate the look of fashionable sheer stockings, but contain the added health benefits of compression technology. Used to energize legs and reduce minor symptoms of leg discomfort, they provide long-lasting medical-grade support. Superior knit construction uses a breathable weave creating a sheer look and soft feel.
To increase the longevity we recommend the use of donning gloves with sheer stockings.
An alternative to Jobst, Rejuva, Sigvaris, Therafirm, and Medivan - Truform offers the best value, durability and comfort. Please remember to check your size as all brands vary in fit.