- 20-30 mmHg compression rating, "firm" medical support
- Closed Toe
- Expandable waistband accommodates 2nd and 3rd trimesters
- Ventilated tummy panel for added comfort
- Flat panty seams provide inconspicuous fit
- Knit with: 57% nylon / 43% spandex
- 5 intervals of therapeutic graduated compression
- Doctor-recommended to help relieve tired, heavy, and aching legs. Aids in the treatment of spider veins, varicose veins, and swelling of the leg and feet
- Made in the USA by Truform (model 1757)
Truform 1757 classic medical style pantyhose use smooth opaque fabric and combine traditional classic design with the added health benefits of compression technology. Used to help restore leg health and reduce symptoms of leg discomfort associated with pregnancy, they provide long-lasting medical-grade support. Superior knit construction uses a durable weave that stands up to daily wear.
Some users may benefit from the use of donning gloves and/or a stocking donner.
An alternative to Jobst, Rejuva, Sigvaris, Therafirm, and Medivan - Truform offers the best value, durability and comfort. Please remember to check your size as all brands vary in fit.