- 10-20 mmHg graduated compression with 18 mmHg compression targeted at the ankle (designed for reclined recuperation, post surgery, or bed confinement)
- For men & women
- Open Toe
- Defined heal pocket and silicone beaded top band ensure proper fit
- Knit with: 89% nylon / 11% spandex
- 5 intervals of therapeutic graduated compression
- Anti-microbial treatment integrated into the garment
- Doctor-recommended to help reduce the danger of thromboembolic disease
- Made in the USA by Truform (model 0810)
Truform 0810 (from the "Classic Medical" series) for both men and women use graduated compression technology to restore leg health. A higher compression rating targeted at the ankle, helps circulation during post hospital recovery. Anti-embolism, commonly referred to as "TED" hose (short for thromboembolism-deterrent) are a preferred choice for recuperating patients.
Some users may benefit from the use of donning gloves and/or a stocking donner.
An alternative to Jobst, Rejuva, Sigvaris, Therafirm, and Medivan - Truform offers the best value, durability and comfort. Please remember to check your size as all brands vary in fit.