- 18 mmHg compression rating targeted at the ankle (specially for reclined recuperation, post surgery, or bed confinement)
- For men & women
- Open Toe
- Short Length (for users measuring less than 15" form heel to knee)
- Defined heal pocket and soft non-constricting top band for comfort, durability, and fit
- Knit with: 89% nylon / 11% spandex
- 5 intervals of therapeutic graduated compression
- Anti-microbial treatment integrated into the garment
- Doctor-recommended to help reduce the danger of thromboembolic disease
- Made in the USA by Truform (model 0808s)
Truform 0808s (from the "Classic Medical" series) Short Length for both men and women use graduated compression technology to restore leg health. A higher compression rating targeted at the ankle, helps circulation during post hospital recovery. Anti-embolism, commonly referred to as "TED"hose (short for thromboembolism-deterrent) are a preferred choice for recuperating patients.
Some users may benefit from the use of donning gloves and/or a stocking donner.
An alternative to Jobst, Rejuva, Sigvaris, Therafirm, and Medivan - Truform offers the best value, durability and comfort. Please remember to check your size as all brands vary in fit.