- 15-20 mmHg compression rating, "moderate" medical support
- Open Toe
- Advanced microfiber weave increases softness and stretch
- Defined heal pocket and soft top band for comfort, durability, and fit
- Knit with: 85% nylon / 15% spandex
- 5 intervals of therapeutic graduated compression
- Doctor-recommended to help relieve tired, heavy, and aching legs. Aids in the treatment of spider veins, varicose veins, and swelling of the leg and feet
- Made in the USA by Truform® (model 371)
Truform 371 (from the "Opaque" series) offers exceptional softness and durability. Lightweight microfibers increase breathability while concealing leg blemishes. Compression technology helps restore leg health and reduce symptoms of leg discomfort. Superior knit construction with medical-grade support known for ease-of-donning and functional design.
Some users may benefit from the use of donning gloves and/or a stocking donner.